Suchen Sie eine Herausforderung mit internationaler Perspektive? Dann werden Sie als Regional Sales Engineer Japan Teil von FLEXIM, dem Markführer Branchenführer in der Ultraschall-Durchflussmessung für Flüssigkeiten, Gase und Dampf aus Berlin!
FLEXIM is a global market-leading company for ultrasonic flowmeters with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany. FLEXIM Japan Ltd was newly established to provide innovative products to Japanese customers. As many Japanese customers have been using FLEXIM products to ease the measurement of their applications, FLEXIM continues to build its reputation in major industries.
Die Position: Regional Sales Engineer Japan
Regional Sales Engineer – Japan
For the position of Regional Sales Engineer – Japan, we are looking for a pioneering salesperson, someone who is ready to take on the challenge of introducing FLEXIM into the Japanese market. With the full financial backing of FLEXIM, the Regional Sales Engineer will have the time and support to establish the technology and develop long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with his/her customers. The role is multidisciplinary and will include:
- Introduce FLEXIM products to firms and end users of all major industries
- Find, manage and assist sales distributors to increase their sales of FLEXIM products
- Provide technical support and training to customers as well as to FLEXIM sales distributors
- Conduct seminars and other marketing activities
- Take the challenge in opening new doors of business
- Create all necessary documents
- Communicate/exchange with FLEXIM headquarters on sales and applications information
Examples of your tasks as Regional Sales Engineer Japan:
- Pushing the business to the next level by developing sales initiatives
- Create concepts to grow in multiple verticals: O&G, Power, Steel, Mining, Chemical and W&WW industry
- Visit customers with and without our local representative firm to identify opportunities
- Organize product demonstrations on-site to show benefits of FLEXIM’s technology
- Provide technical training and support to customers and our local representative firm
- Work closely with FLEXIM’s representative firm and support their direct sales team
- Execute sales strategy to achieve defined FLEXIM objectives
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of quote activity, sales pipeline, bookings and sales-related KPIs
- At least 5 – 10 years of experience in an Instrumentation and Control environment
- flowmeter background is an advantage
- Easy communicator who can establish customer relationships quickly
- Willing and able to demonstrate FLEXIM products in the field on customer’s application
- Proven track record of growing sales in the Japanese market
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Engineer/ Area Sales Engineer etc.
- Extensive experience in managing representative firms and end users
- in combination with a highly customer-centric approach
- Experience in selling to and establishing relationships with end customers at C-level
- Technical sales experience in the above-mentioned verticals
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Japanese and good English or Chinese
- An outgoing personality, high analytical skills
- a self-starting attitude and a strong desire to add value to the organization
- Ability to prioritize and execute many tasks in parallel
What do we offer?
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- High level of responsibility and autonomy
- We attach great importance to open and transparent communication
- Attractive salary package plus benefits in accordance with Japanese market standards
- Initial on-boarding and sales training program in China or Germany
- allowing you to become familiar with our market strategy and our products
- Working at a high-potential organization with tremendous scope for growth
Please head over to our career page and apply today. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Flexible Industriemesstechnik GmbH
Boxberger Straße 4
Noch nicht das Richtige?
Finden Sie jetzt weitere spannende Herausforderungen für Vertriebsingenieure.
Aus Gründen der besseren Lesbarkeit verzichten wir auf die gleichzeitige Verwendung männlicher und weiblicher Sprachformen. Sämtliche Personenbezeichnungen gelten gleichermaßen für beiderlei Geschlecht und sollen keine Benachteiligung des jeweils anderen Geschlechts darstellen.