Catalogic Software is a proven leading provider of data protection, data management, and data security solutions. With the Smart Data Protection solutions, Catalogic helps clients backup, recover, manage, and protect their data across their enterprise and cloud environments. Our solutions support enterprise data protection and management including backup and recovery, disaster recovery, ransomware protection, Kubernetes and cloud database backup, and business analytics. Catalogic Software was founded in 2013 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. It has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Poland; and support centers in the United States and the Netherlands.
- Fluent in German and English
- Residence in Germany (must have!)
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of data protection technologies, storage technologies, server virtualization, cloud and Kubernetes is a clear advantage
- Independent self-starter with strong problem-solving skills. Excellent communication, customer service, and presentation skills are required
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to work from own initiative
- Ability to design and present technical solutions
- Demonstrable planning, time management and organisational skills
- Desire to progress and willingness to accept responsibilities over and above day to day duties
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional appearance and manners with ability to present own technical knowledge
- Professional and constructive attitude in all work-related matters
- Ability to apply both a logical and methodical approach to all situations
- You must have an IT related skill in some area of technology. This can be programming, desktop, software, server, network, etc. When applying to this position, please highlight what your technical skills are.
- You must be an open minded and positive person who is genuinely interested in helping people by taking on any tasks that you are assigned.
We are looking for a bright and motivated candidate to assist us in a customer facing solutions engineer role for the DACH region.
The role of solutions engineer means you will focus on identifying, technically assisting the account managers and closing business for Catalogic products and services in order to achieve the revenue goals for the region.
- Technical management of existing Catalogic customer base providing technical updates and identifying cross and upsell opportunities for all catalogic solutions and services.
- Working closely with sales to identify campaigns and proactive engagement to identify new business opportunities for Catalogic products and service either directly or via channel partners.
- Technical management of existing Catalogic partners within the region providing technical enablement and pre and post sales assistance. Work with sales to identify and engage new reseller partner relationships.
- Implementations and upgrades: completing enterprise client roll outs across complex and heterogeneous networks, including multi-site environments.
- Undertake the necessary training to familiarise yourself with the full Catalogic portfolio, especially DPX and CloudCasa.
- Expectations of technical management; solution design, product demonstrations, PoC planning and management, enablement and training, solution planning and implementation.
- A competitive package including commission
- Work with latest technologies on enterprise products
- Opportunity to follow multiple career paths in future in our organization
- Remote work and flexible working hours
Weitere Informationen Catalogic Software GmbH