For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At Elektrobit we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.Your responsibilities
- You are a key technical contact towards our customers in the automotive industry for sales activities.
- You understand customers’ needs and collaborate with all internal stakeholders to exceed the customers’ expectations.
- You create customer awareness about the capabilities and competitiveness of Elektrobit products within the market segment.
- You build relationships with active and potential users of Elektrobit products in your region.
- Together with our customers, you discuss and find technical solutions, based on Elektrobit products and services, that solve customer pain points.
- You assist customers to understand Elektrobit products by showing demos of various field applications.
- You prepare relevant data, and documents for product presentations.
- You support and troubleshoot product related issues at customers during evaluation.
- You support with RFI/RFQ/POC activities and by preparing product related elements of proposal.
- You are the technical bid lead for product and product related service opportunities.
- You gather information from customers about product and feature usage and how to best create/upgrade demos. You provide customer feedback to our product management.
- You hold a Bachelor ́s degree in computer science or similar education.
- You have several years of relevant experience in software engineering or in technical sales in the automotive software industry – ideally in product management, engineering, or business development, preferably in a highly dynamic environment.
- You are results driven and you have good problem-solving skills.
- You understand automotive industry trends, automotive ecosystem, and the global automotive market.
- You have industry experience with AUTOSAR for Embedded systems for real time controller segment.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills. You can express both technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- You have experience in writing technical proposals.
- You are good at building networks, connecting, and motivating people both at your customers and internally.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are willing to travel to customer sites – frequent local travel can be expected.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team.
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models.
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code.
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more.
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits.
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
Applications from disabled people are welcome.
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.